FALL 2021 COMMUNITY GRANT RECIPIENTS ANNOUNCED
CFWC is excited and honored to announce a total of $24,906 awarded to support some outstanding programs and initiatives in our community. We thank our generous donors who make these possible and the boots-on-the-ground leaders who bring these efforts to fruition.
* "All Aboard Monon" (via WC United Way) -- lighting for new downtown gazebo
* Boys & Girls Club of White County -- Umbrella Academy (purchase of umbrellas for Club members walking from school to new Club location)
* Chalmers Community Church -- playground renovation
* City of Monticello / ADA Advisory Council -- hosting "No Boundaries" Disability Awareness convocation with guest Brett Eastburn at a four county high schools
* Junior Achievement for White County -- 2nd grade "Our Community" curriculum for all Tri-County and Twin Lakes 2nd graders
* Remington-Wolcott Community Development (for North Central Health Clinics) -- back-up generator for Wolcott Health Clinic
* Servants at Work (SAWS) -- funding to build ramps for families facing access challenges into their homes
* Therapeion Therapeutic Riding Center -- support of Santa at the Stable event for families
* Twin Lakes High School Theatre and Music Departments -- purchase of digital piano and case
* Twin Lakes High School Robotics -- funding toward competition fees and robot building costs for competitions
CONGRATULATIONS, all! Your community is grateful for all your hard work!